Carol Anne Schmitz, DMD
Dr. Schmitz began her career in her father’s practice in Rego Park, Queens, eventually becoming a full partner. Later, she joined Dr. Cottone’s practice in Syosset, while maintaining her Rego Park practice. Dr. Schmitz is a Northeast Regional Board Certified dentist licensed by the New York State Department of Education. She stays current with the latest in dental technology and techniques, including extensive training in dental implants. Dr. Schmitz also regularly completes continuing education courses in subjects like endodontics, emergency training, advanced esthetic Cerec® training, and bisphosphonate procedure protocols.
- American Dental Association
- Dental Society of the State of New York
- Nassau County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- B.S., C.W. Post College, Long Island University
- D.M.D., Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Schmitz and her family enjoy ski vacations, sports and the outdoors. Dr. Schmitz is married to Dr. Cottone, and they have two children.