You deserve convenient payment options, while receiving the highest possible standard of comprehensive dental care. At the onset of your treatment, we will provide you with an estimate of your total treatment costs. Our goal is to help you afford your dental choices.
Please understand that this will only be an estimate. Should the need for additional treatment arise during the course of the original treatment plan, the fees could change. Be assured that we will notify you of fee changes and will obtain your approval prior to proceeding with treatment. Please take a moment to review the financial options offered, and indicate your choice of payment.
- Option #1: A 5% accounting or fee reduction for payment in-full if payment is received before treatment is rendered.
- Option #2: Half of the total fee paid when reserving your appointment; the remaining half of the total fee due at the preparation appointment.
- Option #3: Payment “by the appointment” – the total fee determined will be divided equally by the total number of appointments.
- Option #4: Bankcards – you may use your bank, credit, or debit cards to make payment. We gladly accept all major credit cards.
- Option #5: We are pleased to offer our patients an extended monthly payment plan through a dental financing company called CareCredit. Please see our receptionist prior to treatment for more details and to receive an application.
Again, feel free to contact any member of our team if you have questions regarding the payment options described above. We thank you for trusting us with your dental care needs and hope that you will let us know if we can improve our service to you in any way.